Gamer's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Mickey

2 posters

Go down

Epic Mickey  Empty Epic Mickey

Post by May Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Its a nice game, nothing like Kingdom of Hearts. It is hard to control Mickey with a nun chuck and Wii remote. Its still a good game, with old cartoon characters from the old black and white days. I still don't know what the tickets do yet, but trying to hop is hard. I recommend this game for nostalgia and old Disney fun.
May
May
Admin

Back to top Go down

Epic Mickey  Empty Re: Epic Mickey

Post by JBGamer2012 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:54 pm

I believe the Kingdom Hearts provides more of an RPG challenge.

JBGamer2012

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:56 pm

JBGamer2012 wrote:I believe the Kingdom Hearts provides more of an RPG challenge.
I agree that Kingdom Hearts is a challenge, but Epic Mickey has this one brush and not multiple upgrades like the key blade. In addition; in Kingdom Hearts has the character able to fly! Epic Mickey doesn't have anything but jump as far as I got! It strikes me that Kingdom Hearts is challenging but not as hard as Epic Mickey with its limited abilities. In Kingdom Hearts you can go back to other places and still have the ability upgrades. Epic Mickey is just harder to figure out and isn't like an RPG, but difficult video game.
May
May
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum