Gamer's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40k Deathwatch 1 Shot Campaign (Possibly Turn into something more for the remainder of the Summer)

Go down

Warhammer 40k Deathwatch 1 Shot Campaign (Possibly Turn into something more for the remainder of the Summer) Empty Warhammer 40k Deathwatch 1 Shot Campaign (Possibly Turn into something more for the remainder of the Summer)

Post by Duke Nukem Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:46 am

For anyone interested, this upcoming Wednesday Patrick is having an off day from his normal campaign to relax and try some other stuff. I will be running a 1 shot that might potentially turn into something that could be run for the rest of the summer. It is a Deathwatch campaign, where you create your Space Marine and are part of a Kill-Team that goes on missions etc. etc., for anyone interested it will be this Wednesday the 26th of June, I will have 3 pre-made characters available for anyone who's interested as two of the people in it are making their own. 

Also my Warhammer 40k Army is Tyranids.
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40k Deathwatch 1 Shot Campaign (Possibly Turn into something more for the remainder of the Summer) Empty Re: Warhammer 40k Deathwatch 1 Shot Campaign (Possibly Turn into something more for the remainder of the Summer)

Post by Duke Nukem Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:13 am

Looks like the Deathwatch campaign will be alternating now between me and Patrick every other week with our two games, especially after the well received and unexpected amount of attendance to the Deathwatch campaign. If anyone is interested, currently I have a max of 6 people in it, if a spot becomes open, I will let everyone know in case someone wishes to join. The campaign will run until I leave to go back to LTU (Shouldn't be until end of August), and hopefully might get picked back up next summer.
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

Back to top Go down