Gamer's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minecraft, and Gunz: the duel

Go down

minecraft, and Gunz: the duel Empty minecraft, and Gunz: the duel

Post by newman Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 pm

hello, as i have said i in my other tread on magic the gathering i am brand new to occgguild. i often play in my spare time minecraft, or gunz:the duel if you would like to play gunz:the duel do not play it without me showing you how to first or you'll get destroyed by other players or pros. gunz:the duel is a fast action third person shooter that also have swords and daggers.(don't get daggers they suck) the playstyle of the game revolves around how fast you can do the button combos and how your sword skill. it should be named swords with gunz:the duel. anyways you fight other players and get exp level and get better gear.

minecraft i have a server that i play on quite often called tanelorn which i happen to be a moderator on. if you would like to play there with me and my ingame friends simply go to our website and register its free
tanelornserver.enjin.com o an dmention you found out about us from impactnewman that will help you if you do decide to play with us and me

(i know i sound like im advertising but im not lol)

newman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum