Gamer's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 2012

2 posters

Go down

May 2012 Empty May 2012

Post by dostheim Wed May 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Meeting Minutes for May Monthly Guild Meeting

Call to order at 2:13

Reviewed previous meeting

Motion to phase out facebook for all guild functions – Dan Ostheimer, Seconded by Kevin Blechinger
- Lack of control over access to resources on Facebook
- Lack of administration capability for officers
- Lack of organization capabilities
- Forum has a chatroom
- Forum has the ability to categorize posts
- Forum has the ability to post links and documents that don’t get lost in the chat flood
- Forum has a posting rules section, as there is no such thing on Facebook
Vote: 5:0 Yes, phase out facebook in 2 weeks (5/30/2012).

Motion to add: Article V item 4 and renumber the subsequent items: Members accumulating two semester bans shall be permanently banned from the guild, with the ban being lifted only by a ¾ majority vote of all active members. Made by Kevin Blechinger, seconded by Patrick Livingston. Vote: 4:0 with 1 abstain Motion passes.

Motion to add: Article IV item 14 and renumber the subsequent items: Persons actively speaking out against the organization and not using the appropriate channels to do so, such as ‘Flaming’, will be issued a warning for said behavior. Made by Kevin Blechinger, seconded by Patrick Livingston. Vote: 7:0 Motion passes

Motion to reword (Article V item 3). Members who accumulate six warnings within one semester will have their membership terminated and will be prohibited from attending Guild events and have their access to the forums suspended for the remainder of the semester. Made by Danial Ostheimer, seconded by Kevin Blechinger. Vote:5: Motion passes.

Booster Draft for July 31 – Avacyn Restored

Motion to adjourn: by Dan, seconded by Kevin. Voted: 5:0 Approved

Adjourned at 4:42PM

Last edited by dostheim on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

dostheim
Admin

Back to top Go down

May 2012 Empty Re: May 2012

Post by Duke Nukem Wed May 23, 2012 4:21 pm

dostheim wrote:

Motion to add: Article IV item 14 and renumber the subsequent items: Persons actively speaking out against the organization and not using the appropriate channels to do so, such as ‘Flaming’, will be issued a warning for said behavior. Made by Kevin Blechinger, seconded by Patrick Livingston. Vote: 7:0 Motion passes

This motion infringes on my First amendment in the national Constitution and my rights to freedom of speech, I should have the freedom to speak my mind regardless if it is a negative or positive feeling, I will be going to Jess with this.
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem

Back to top Go down