Gamer's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Anticipated X-BOX 360 games.

4 posters

Go down

Upcoming Anticipated X-BOX 360 games. Empty Upcoming Anticipated X-BOX 360 games.

Post by deeler1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Anything? I'm looking forward to when HALO 4 comes out.
deeler1
deeler1

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Anticipated X-BOX 360 games. Empty Re: Upcoming Anticipated X-BOX 360 games.

Post by May Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Yes, by the way is Master Chef still alive?
May
May
Admin

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Anticipated X-BOX 360 games. Empty masterchief

Post by newman Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:18 pm

masterchief is alive still. he is being kept alive by cryogenic state which cortana is overseeing. AIs in the halo universe have a lifespan of 7 years. and with cortona now well over 7 years is going insane if you don't remember from halo 3 with gravemind. the game will start off on a foreign world that has been created by the fore-runners(iforget the name of it) and it has living fore-runners and the original covenant members. so they don't know the world has ended. as well you see a unsc ship crashing into the world and that is masterchiefs current objective and all we know about. they do have information and trailers on the weapons.

newman

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Anticipated X-BOX 360 games. Empty Re: Upcoming Anticipated X-BOX 360 games.

Post by Volkai Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Mass Effect 4 is well over a year out still, but I'm looking forward to it.

I'm hoping they integrate multiplayer into its campaign, using what they learned from ME3's successful foray into multiplayer.
Volkai
Volkai

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Volkai/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum